- This website provides general information only. The information presented at this site has not been tailored to your particular facts. In addition, laws and procedures are subject to change. You should therefore not rely upon information at this website for legal advice
- There is a potential that relevant prior art references exist that are not known to the client or Mr. Olsen. For this and other reasons, the Law Office of Steven R. Olsen, PLLC cannot guarantee that any particular application will issue as a patent.
- Interactions on this website, including inquiries sent via the Contact page or email correspondence, do not form an attorney-client relationship between the firm and any website user. Such relationship will only be entered after verifying a lack of conflicts, and upon an executed engagement agreement between the parties. Please do not send confidential information to Mr. Olsen until an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- The Law Office of Steven R. Olsen, PLLC is a federal patent practice. Mr. Olsen is admitted in Virginia and is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Mr. Olsen is NOT admitted in Florida or any state other than Virginia, and The Law Office of Steven R. Olsen, PLLC does not provide legal services for matters pertaining to state law.
- The Law Office of Steven R. Olsen, PLLC is not an invention-promotion service. Accordingly, the firm’s services do NOT include assessing the value of a good or service in the marketplace, securing capital for a business venture, or arranging for the manufacture or distribution of any product.
- Steven R. Olsen is responsible for all content on this website.